Discounted & Free Shipping
We offer FAST, efficient posting. We pack and post within 12-24 hrs* of your order
If you really need your items super-fast – please choose EXPRESS post – we post quickly – but only Australia Post Express can reach destinations in the fastest possible timeframe.
- $10.50 shipping under $200 via standard Australia Post – Tracked and insured, Aust-wide
- VALUE SHIPPING: $5.50 shipping $200 – $300 via standard Australia Post – Tracked and Insured, Aust- Wide
- FREE shipping over $300 via standard Australia Post – Tracked and Insured, Aust Wide
- EXPRESS shipping throughout Australia $25– 1-3 business day delivery depends on how rural/metro you are and if you ordered on a Friday or Saturday. We ship from Sydney so ff you are in rural SA, NT or WA – it is definitely faster than standard- but absolutely not next day.
- DISCOUNTED EXPRESS $18.00 for orders over $100
NOTE: Any discounted/free shipping is offered to the –AFTER DISCOUNT TOTAL.
Occasionally your discount will drop your total below a discount / free shipping bracket – check if this has happened if you don’t see the shipping discount you expected.
- (SORRY NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL Sydney lockdown ends! LOCAL DELIVERY: SYDNEY Nth Shore and most Northern Beaches postcodes (once your address is in) you are offered a local delivery service offered Monday -Saturday of $8 on any order.
- (SORRY NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL Sydney lockdown ends! CLICK AND COLLECT: As a general rule, I don’t offer “click and collect”, as we don’t have a shop front location, but if it absolutely the way you prefer -there is a $10 fee and it is by a pre-arranged appointment.
- LOCAL SUNDAY EXPRESS $25 (SORRY NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL Sydney lockdown ends!
We usually offer a next day EXPRESS guaranteed Sunday delivery for locals.) Sunday Urgent Delivery – note this is a next day delivery, and your order must be placed anytime before 3pm Saturday the day before. This is so I can organise the delivery as well as my life!
- Wondering if I can do an urgent local delivery anyway? Missed the deadline – but want to see if still possible? Please text me- but the only day I don’t guarantee to answer is Sunday – but I have often been able to do urgent deliveries on many occasions for relieved and satisfied BUSY people. This option is $25.
Mon-Sat (Post office hours) Shipping
All posted items are shipped via Australia Post from Sydney, Australia.
Your parcel heads off quickly as we pack and post within 12-24 hours of you placing the order of in -stock items.
*(taking into account PO hours: closed btwn 1pm Sat – 9am Mon. Closed on public holidays)
A SPECIAL DATE coming up?
Text me (Susan) on 0416 087 394, if you want to ensure/check if your parcel will get to you or “them” in time for a particular occasion. I will only recommend Express post if I think necessary and you can then choose express at checkout. I find Australia Post incredibly reliable and fast and safe – (however, we can’t control delivery times once we have posted your item.)
Free and discounted Shipping is offered based on the cart total AFTER any discounts have been applied.
Such that, if you add a promo-code or discount coupon that deducts an amount that reduces your total below $300, free shipping will not be activated as an option.
eg. Lets say your cart total is $305.00 – but then you apply a discount coupon that deducts $10 – so you have saved $10 but it has reduced your cart total to $295 – this means that the “Over $300 Free Shipping” offer is no longer valid. For Free shipping in this case your cart needs to be over $300 – after all discounts applied.
- RECEIPTS & INVOICES
We don’t add documentation or price/payment info with your parcel. All invoices from us, and payment receipts from the payment mode you used (eg Paypal, Eway, Wizpay etc) are sent to the email address you provided with your order. This is ideal for sending gifts or keeping your spending habits on the “down low” (we get it!)
- POSTAGE INSURANCE
Your parcels are always sent using tracking and with insurance. Australia Post will send you all your tracking details to your email address, once your postage is on its way. Check your spam folder if you don’t see it. Or ask me – I can send you your tracking number if you cannot find it.
- Your order can include FREE Gift Wrap(ping) & Card/s valued over $10 (tick the box on product page to choose)
- We only use sustainably sourced, recycled, compostable or recyclable packaging, it may be a bit ugly at times – but its good for the planet
- GIFTS/HAMPERS for others:
If you have noted to us, that your item is to be a gift , or we see it is being sent to a different address to your billing address, or is obviously a gift – we gift wrap, provide a card and “Shzoozsh up” the presentation so it arrives beautifully ready for your recipient to be absolutely delighted.
- No receipt or payment info comes with your parcel.
New Zealand – is a fixed rate of $29.99 for tracked and insured parcel – These are usually sent Express, depending on weight etc.
All other international has a default of min $55.99
PLEASE ENQUIRE. (we are in Australia) if you would like more accurate quote for your items (e.g. perhaps your are purchasing something very small or lightweight).
We are happy to work out the best postage option for you.
If you order an item to be sent overseas but it violates export/import regulations for that country – we will let you know and refund your money if you don’t want to swap item out for another.
We also don’t ship very heavy /bulky items overseas.
Australia Post Parcel Service
Your order is trackable, Australia Post will email you a tracking number.
(Keep an eye out for our emails – check your spam folder if you think you haven’t heard from Aus post.)
You can use this tracking number to check where your parcel is on the Australia Post website. To track go to: www.auspost.com.au/track All posted parcels include tracking and insurance.
Please note: We reserve the right to cancel and refund your order and/or ask if you are willing more to contribute to postage, if sending your package will cost us more than the value of the order or for any other other reasonable situation, such as, we cannot organise an affordable way to send your order. We will know this within 24 hours – so you wont be left wondering.
The shipping grid below will give you an indication of delivery times you might expect during normal trading,
Plus please add a week or more for delivery around Christmas – for your own peace of mind
REALITY OF SHIPPING: Some days Australia post will surprise you with deliveries within the schedule and other times several days over. And rarely they just send it to another state!!!!!
The Good news: Their success rate for on-time deliveries is well over 90%, BUT just to be safe don’t order those special birthday presents with only a few days to go, WE will get them out on time, but the rest is up to Australia Post.
The following chart will give you an indication for Australia Post to deliver your item:
|Sydney||2-3 Days||NSW- non metro||3-4 Days|
|Melbourne||3-4 Days||Vic – non metro||3-7 Days|
|Brisbane||3-4 Days||QLD – non metro||4-6 Days|
|Adelaide||3-4 Days||SA – non metro||6-10++ Days|
|Hobart||5-6 Days||Tas – non metro||6-7 Days|
|Canberra||2-3 Days||NT||7-14+ days|
|Perth||5-7 Days||WA non metro||7-14+ days|
30 days Return Policy:
Bambino will gladly exchange items in your order, taking into account the following return conditions.
To be eligible for an exchange or credit:
a. your item/s must be unused, with all tags attached & original packaging intact & in saleable condition;
b. item was not on sale or part of a coupon code offer
c. you must contact us to email@example.com or via the email form on the “Contact Bambino” page / or text me directly (0416 087 394) within 2 (two) days of receiving your order
d. we do not provide refunds under circumstances that do not require a refund under the Australian Consumer Law.
It is important to note that:
Once we receive your email, we will review your return request and, if approved, we will provide details on how to return your items. You will need to post the item/s back at your own expense AND if we are to re-post you out an exchange item – we will let you know the postage cost this will be so you know these costs ahead of time. Usually $14.99 for an average parcel.
Further, you will need to pack the item/s really well to ensure they will not be damaged in transit; and use a tracked service with insurance – Australia Post offers this, as we cannot accept liability for parcels we have not received.
Once we receive your return we will process it within 5 business days.
1. Hand made items such as Grimm’s and Grapat wooden toys and Hand crocheted rugs from Pebble and other crochet or felted or fair-trade items etc are all one-off items and can feature differences of colour, patterns, wood grains, dark lines and other variations in colour on grain, these are natural differences due to the nature of wood, hand crafting etc. These are not faults and will not be replaced or refunded. Happy to see photos if you are concerned.
…..“Grimm’s love wood because it is a natural material so it always has various markings that show up in our products, making each one unique. Grimm’s toys are always one of a kind, carrying unique marks made by nature. Wood grain has changing structures and colours which serve as proof of its natural origins. The unique variations are proof of quality, not defects”..
2. Also no refund/exchange on Halcyon Nights Baby wear, Bedhead Hats or Babiators due to the personal nature of clothes/hats.
Stock or exchange preferences are subject to availability.
Although we aim to ensure information on our website is correct, we reserve the right to change pricing and availability to its correct form if found to be incorrect. We are human; and technology is designed by humans. So don’t be too hard on us!
Loss and damage during delivery:
Our lovely fairy worker (I) at Bambino, check all toys and gifts to make sure they are in perfect condition and not faulty prior to packaging and every item is packaged with great care. We always post with tracking- so that your order can be tracked.
Australia Post is a reliable delivery service, however sometimes mishaps can occur.
We cannot take responsibility for issues that take place while package is in transit.
If a package is delayed, arrives damaged or not at all; please contact us immediately by email or phone and we will help direct you through the process of claiming through Australia Post.
DAMAGED ITEM: All the items we post out carry insurance up to the value of $100 – we usually increase the insurance, if the items are valued over $100.
If your item/s arrive damaged, let us know within 2 days, but your next step will be to take it to the post office with your proof of purchase (print out a receipt so they know the value of the item) and the damaged item, the box/satchel/package it arrived in etc.
You can claim up to $100 back from the Post office. If we have made the error of not insuring the item over $100 and the item that is damaged is valued above this-we can discuss with you the option of deducting this from the replacement item.
Click here for more information about items delivered damage via Australia Post